Thursday, March 5, 2009

Freak

It has been some time since i have posted.

(Time out -
why does it feel like I begin all my blog entries with that sentence??)

anyway, people [mainly preston] have been bugging me to hurry and post something new, because it's been like five months .. shameful..
too bad.
anyway.. yesterday and the day before was region speech and debate. sheesh, i didn't do all that well [although i'd thought i had]. i missed qualifying for state by ONE LOUSY SHEESHING POINT! aaaaaargggggghhhhhhhh. i was mad. i still am kind of bummed out by that, but whatever. besides, i've got next year and the year after and the year after. X_X hahaha. it's gonna be a party.
i'm working out my tennis skillzz way hardcore, and hoping to make varsity this year as a sophomore.
ummm..
i just sent an email to keith, my cousin. and he's on a mission in Japan.
umm..
idk..
sheesh.
my life should seriously be more interesting, you know.
i have the greatest friends ever. some of them, anyway.. sheesh.
although i did submit to another poetry contest .. and i submitted this one:

amid
--//--
a twig snapped and a dry leaf crackled
beneath my feet
so i turned to see who followed
so we could meet;

i found but no one on my trail,
although i sought;
and thought that there was a ghost,
and felt distraught;

if surely there were someone, he'd
himself reveal.
but i continued on my way,
my heart to heal.

--//--

i like it.
:]

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

I like it, too! You're awesome!

Preston said...

Wow! Not just a point, but a SHEESHING point...that's rough. That's a bummer, sorry 'bout that.

And I do like that poem. Very...quiet, which is a good thing these days. Not much quiet poetry out there but there should be...

And yes, thanks for posting something (and thanks for the shout out!). I think you rock!