Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mexico! The sun's so hot, I forgot to go home!

Hey hey, everybody! I'm in mexico! it's great! our condo has a lot of cool stuff like air conditioning, cable TV, DVD, electricity (haha), a huge tanning deck, and a pool, plus a front row seat of the ocean! it's gorgeous! I've been taking pictures like crazy but I'm not sure if I have the equipment to upload them onto here. But i'll check it out!

So, i'm having a lot of fun with a couple new experiences. first, last night at dinner we had gone to the market and gotten some drinks and i had this little glass of one, tasted it and thought it was absolutely disgusting but i drank some more because i was so thirsty. it was unbearable though, and after that i dumped it out and got some orange juice instead. we found out later that the nasty drink was tequila! a kind of ALCOHOL! so yeah. now i've officially had alcohol. i wanted to barf. haha. oh well, though.
  and second, about half an hour ago i came in the house freaking out with red hives all over my arm. i got stung by a frickin jellyfish!!!! stupid nature. that's the problem: somethings always oozing you or stinging you or something. sigh. 

sigh. Life! well, to my delight, the condo also has wireless internet! i'll keep you guys posted on my vacation!

love, me

3 comments:

.:Z.I.G.G.I.R.A.M.A:. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.:Z.I.G.G.I.R.A.M.A:. said...

haha! Tequila huh? I can't believe you! jk That's crazy though. Now I know not to trust Mexican drinks before I know what they are. Stung by a jellyfish! Wow. I feel bad. But other than that it's been fun, right? I bet it has. Well, hope you have fun! And don't have any more alcohol! haha
Ty

*becca :D said...

psh! it wasn't like it was an unlabeled bottle or anything. lol! we just (being the neglectful americans we are) simply didn't read the ingredients before drinking any. and since not many of us here speak spanish (or understand it, fluently), it makes sense that we didn't care to read it. oh well! so it was kind of our fault!! lol! since monday i've been told a few times, not to get wasted. haha! buhbye!

ps. i'm still ignoring your protests :p