Sunday, July 13, 2008

Satan's Sabotage, Obviously

I"m one lazy blogger. I think the whole point of blogging is that you're supposed to do it frequently. Kind of a catch for someone like me, whose life is rather dull and uninteresting to a very prominent degree. Lol.
About the most exciting thing that happened today was that we were stranded in Salt Lake because our car battery died and refused to turn over. . . .and everyone in the community was at church a block away so we couldn't really plead a jump from anyone in the vicinity. I know, kind of sad. So we weren't able to get back in time to go to church here. Too bad. Satan's work, for sure.
I'm soooo excited! In a week I'm going to Mexico to the beach for a week!! Wowie zowie! I'ts gonna be much fun. Whoever's reading this should be jealous....lol. It's a beautiful place, it really is, and it's way much fun because I've also been learning Spanish. So ya. Maybe I'll be able to get a conversation going with some beach babe down there (lol) . . . . or maybe I'll just chicken out and say "Er. . . .no comprendo." ;) Hey, you never know.

3 comments:

Lauremo Noto said...

Satan, Satan, Satan. someone just needs to punch him maybe. I am jealous about your vacation. I just get to stay home and work. lol its all good though!

*becca :D said...

lol! i wanna punch satan! haha. and don't worry. i'll bring back a lot of cool stuff for all my favorite people!

.:Z.I.G.G.I.R.A.M.A:. said...

I can't believe Satan! How wrong is that! :( So sad. That is so cool that you get to go to Mexico! So not fair! Well, ttyl sis! Have fun in Mexico!
Ty